Klasse G-board Sheathing Board Fasteners
Klasse G-board screws are self-drilling and made from durable carbon steel, ensuring they can withstand the demands of any construction project. The double countersunk nib head style is a unique feature that enhances the screw's holding power, ensuring a secure and robust connection between materials.
- KWHX32 | 4.2 x 32mm
- KWHX42 | 4.2 x 42mm
Please note, Stainless Steel fasteners are required when installation is within 1000m of a salt water body.
- For mechanically fixing to light metal purlins and rails.
- Self-drilling point suitable for use in timber and 0.5mm – 2.5mm drywall track
- Coarse thread for rapid advancement in base material
- Excellent pull-out and shear performance
- 500hr coating for high performing corrosion resistance
- Box of 200 screws
Please contact us for further technical information on our fastener range.